Hmm, “You will be who you want to be” and she stays Lexi. On the bright side, killing Nathan won’t help. So who is William? “We will see each other again.” I think he knew too much to be Arla or James. I don’t think either of them would have known about there being two doors. Nor would they know Jennifer could listen. “I was just allowed to help.” Allowed by who? Who made the barn in the first place and how did Sarah/Lucy/Audrey/Lexi get stuck in there? Why? So many questions. If she’s that old and human, shouldn’t she die without the barn?
- Haven’s Season 4 Premiere (allthingshorror666.wordpress.com)
- Haven kicks off season with cocktails, hugs & freaky storms (thequeenofscream.com)
- Haven Season 4 Episode 3 (allthingshorror666.wordpress.com)
- Haven Season 4 Episode 1: Fallout (filmobsessive.wordpress.com)
- Haven 4×04 “Lost and Found” Recap (popinsomniacs.com)
- Q & A with Haven’s Lucas Bryant (scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com)
- Haven: Season 4, Episode 2: Survivors (examiner.com)