Okay, I’m starting to like Carol. Honestly up until the past few episodes I couldn’t stand her. Now she’s becoming pretty bad ass. I like what she’s becoming! I spent the first three seasons hoping she got taken, I’m surprised. She took out two people with the killer flu and burned them, because it’s what she thought needed done. I’d have done the same, good for her. It didn’t work, but it was worth a try. I think she is stronger than Rick now, or as she said she was already strong before, she just didn’t know it. Daryl Dixon has been strong from the beginning, he always does what needs done. It’s why everybody loves him. He’s going to be so pissed at Rick for kicking Carol out. I’m betting he goes after her. I wonder how the others will react, probably not well.
I have some issues with this. They sent out Daryl, Michonne, and the others to get antibiotics, but antibiotics only kill bacteria. Flu is a virus, and antibiotics will do nothing. I have a degree in molecular biology and microbiology, things like that bug me. I can’t wait until Sunday to see what happens next, it’s getting good now!
- The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 4 “Indifference” Recap (sidekickreviews.wordpress.com)
- Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 3 Review (writerscomplex.wordpress.com)
- Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 4 Review (writerscomplex.wordpress.com)
- Millions Of Chinese Think The Walking Dead is the Best Thing Ever (entertainment.time.com)
- ‘The Walking Dead:’ 5 Reasons for Its Ravenous Ratings (variety.com)
- Escape the Dead: Craig Mabbitt’s ‘Walking Dead’ Recap – Season 4, Episode 4 (loudwire.com)
- The Walking Dead: Indifference (grumpywalker.wordpress.com)
- Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 2 Review (writerscomplex.wordpress.com)
- The Walking Dead–Season 4 Episode 4: ‘Indifference’ (crooksandliars.com)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4, Episode 4 – “Indifference” (zombiebuff.wordpress.com)