Well, there went Martinez…poor guy. Oh well, moving on. The Governor is back in full force. Perfectly good waist of a hot army guy, Pete his name was. Pete was a good guy, he wouldn’t have let the Governor do what he wanted. Guess he had to go, pity. The problem is that I really don’t care about these people, so I don’t have much to say.
Meanwhile, we’re still waiting to see how Daryl takes the news of Carol. So the episode ends with the Governor pointing his gun at Michonne. Next weeks commercials show him showing up with his little army in a tank. Sigh, clearly it’s Woodbury all over again. It’s the same as last season basically.
- The Walking Dead Review/Recap-The Governor is Back…For Real This Time (mistermarquee.com)
- The Walking Dead – Dead Weight (realhousewifeofaiken.com)
- The Walking Dead S04 E07: Dead Weight (biffbampop.com)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Episode Recap: ‘Dead Weight,’ Episode Seven, Season Four (contactmusic.com)
- The Governor Returns To The Walking Dead In “Dead Weight” (popwrapped.wordpress.com)
- Let the Bodies Hit the Floor (snapcracklewatch.wordpress.com)
- ‘Walking Dead’ recap: The further adventures of the Governor (latimes.com)
- ‘Walking Dead’: Will the Governor Do It? [SPOILER] (webpronews.com)
- Walking Dead ‘Dead Weight’ recap: Filler episode lives up to its title (digitalspy.co.uk)